Friday, February 26, 2010

Art Attack

I have been intrested in painting since i was a kid, infact my mother and maternal grandma are both good at it. Recently while talking to my granny i came to know that even her father was a painter :O. Infact he was such a good artist that he used to make huge potraits of all freedom fighters (that was the time when India was still struggling for independence) and ppl used to come from far off places to look at them.
I always used to think of the artistic skill that i somewhat possess as a gift. I didnt take it that seriously, infact i dont even make attempts to improve it. But after coming to know abt my great grandfather, i think of it as more of a family heirloom :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Acha ... goody good :) Mera bhi portrait banao na pls ..

Cheers, JK.

Anonymous said...

ohhh.. mera free main bana dena.... m also fighter... :P

Unknown said...

hierology pronounced with an "i" :P

anshul said...

khandani bimari hai ye to :D

Rohit said...

You gotta word ur articles better dear. I actually thought finally Gayu is taking a stand on the MF Hussain issue :P

gayatri said...

i would've called it "paint it black"